Sunday 11 October 2015

#6 Who Framed Roger Rabbit





  

A cartoon heart-throb, Who Framed Roger’s Rabbit has over the years helped to turn a lot of young boys into men. If you are the kind of guy that gets turned on by cartoon characters such as Jessica Rabbit, the best thing to do is keep it to yourself. So wishes came true when the claim that cheeky animators sneaked in a few frames of her without underwear during the scene in which Jessica and Bob Hoskins in a taxi that runs into a lamp-post. 



who framed roger rabbit animated GIF


As she is thrown from the car, Jessica lands, causing her read dress to hitch up revealing her apparently unclothed nether regions. In some cases it has been tradition for animators to slip racy shots in films for a split second but it seems that their fun can be spoils by young men pausing the scene in movie where Jessica Rabbit spreads her legs. Now why they would do that? I have no idea….

If you don't believe me, here's the proof about what I was saying just now...  I also didn't believe it at the first place but yeah I have to since I found these..



A scene at the beginning of the film depicts a diaper-clad Baby Herman stomping off the set and underneath the dress of a woman. Watched frame-by-frame, the scene reveals Baby Herman extending his middle finger just before jumping underneath the skirt and re-emerging with a spot of drool on his upper lip. This scene can indeed be seen on the home video release and was clearly intentional. 

Animators have traditionally amused themselves by slipping occasional racy frames or other gags into their work, frames which flash on the screen far too briefly to be detected by theater audiences. With the advent of home video and laserdisc players which allow viewers to examine scenes frame-by-frame, these gags can be spotted by sharp-eyed film watchers. Many of these fleeting images are more the product of the power of suggestion than animators' intentions, however. 


            

    



       



Have you seen it on your own? My childhood was ruined when I saw these... But I have to admit that I like this movie because I was wondering until now. How does a beautiful sexy girl as Jessica get married to a rabbit..? Like seriously? An animal? I'm a little bit curious about that. But mostly this is one of my favorite Disney movie when I was a kid. Not because this movie is pervert but it's because I got a moral that looks doesn't matter. As long as you love each other, you'll get married and doesn't even care that your husband is an animal...


movie animated GIF



References: 


Posted by : Nur Nadira Binti Alias :)

No comments:

Post a Comment